Our aim has been to develop on-going relationships with a variety of schools from abroad, increasing intercultural learning, as well as using these visits to develop shared skills and infrastructure. Our partner schools have been involved in building sports fields and netball courts, refurbishing libraries, setting up permaculture gardens, running holiday clubs for vulnerable children among others.
Our services include:
- Creating a good match between visited township school and the visiting school.
- Project identification and ensuring sustainability.
- Organising transport, accomodations and excursions.
- Orientation and cultural sensitivity training.
- Providing hands on management of the project and students.
- 24 hour on the ground support.